At CEDIGAZ we are committed to protecting your privacy. This privacy statement sets out how CEDIGAZ (hereafter “CEDIDAZ” or “we”) use and protect any of your personal data (“Personal Data”) that you may have provided to us through your use of our website www.cedigaz.org (hereafter “Sites”), by phone, in writing or otherwise.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.cedigaz.org
What we collect and store
We may collect the following information when you visit our Sites or interact with us:
- Personal information such as name, job title ;
- Contact information such as email address;
- Payment information including credit/debit card number or other financial information;
- Account information including username and encrypted password;
- Information collected automatically while you visit our Sites, including IP addresses, generic locations, service providers, time of activity, technology and device identifiers, and information gathered through cookies/tracking pixels (please also see “cookies ” section below).
All of which you submit to us, for example, by:
- Purchasing, ordering and paying for products or services;
- Completing forms on our Site;
- Signing up to our newsletters;
- Participating in our surveys, questionnaires, and/or contests;
- Creating a user account at our Site;
- Providing us with your feedback;
- Contacting CEDIGAZ with questions and comments.
We may process your Personal Data for the following purposes (the legal bases for our processing are highlighted in bold characters):
to pursue our legitimate interests which include, for instance:
- Providing you with customer service;
- Understanding your needs and providing you with a better service and understanding you better as our customer;
- Improving the content, general administration and customization of our Site, for example, by customizing user experience, measuring effectiveness of communications and Site’ performance, and optimizing Site’ performance;
- Improving our products and services;
- Providing you with offers, products, invitations to events and other advertisement information which we have reason to believe you may find interesting based on your previous requests or based on similar products you have bought or expressed your interest in before;
- Setting up and administering user accounts on our Site and
Where you have given us your consent, for example, to periodically contact you via email about new products or services, or events or to provide you with other advertisement information;
To perform our obligations under a contract between you and us in relation to our products or services, that is to respond to your queries and fulfil your requests or orders, process payments, administer and process surveys, questionnaires, and/or contests;
To comply with our legal obligations which include, for instance:
- Maintaining our business records;
- Preventing fraud; and
- Complying with requests of public authorities.
Where we ask you for your Personal Data due to statutory or contractual requirements, we will indicate which information is voluntary. However, if you do not provide us with certain information voluntarily, we may not be able to provide you with the respective products or services, or respond to your requests, for which we need that information.
How long do we retain Personal Data?
Your Personal Data will only be retained by CEDIGAZ for as long as it is required: (i) for the purpose(s) for which it was collected; (ii) to be retained by law; and/or (iii) to address any issues that may have arisen at a later date (in which case we will provide you with any further information as required by law).
You have the following rights:
- Right to access: You may require us to provide you with confirmation as to whether we process your Personal Data and, where that is the case, obtain from us access to your Personal Data and information on how we process it.
- Right to rectification: You may require us to correct inaccurate Personal Data concerning you or complete any such data which is incomplete.
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): Under certain circumstances, you may obtain from us erasure of your Personal Data.
- Right to restriction of processing: Under certain circumstances, you may obtain from us restriction of the processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to data portability: Where our processing of your Personal Data is based on your consent or on a contract between you and us, you may require us to provide you with your Personal Data which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit such data to another controller without hindrance from us or, where technically feasible, to have the data transmitted directly from us to another controller.
- Right to object: You may object to our processing of your Personal Data (i) for direct marketing purposes at any time; or (ii), on grounds relating to your particular situation, where we are performing a task in the public interest or pursuing our legitimate interests or those of a third party.
Where you have given us your consent to process your Personal Data, you can withdraw your consent at any time and at no cost with effect for the future. If you do, we will stop the respective processing of your Personal Data based on that consent. However, this may, for example, prevent us from providing you with certain services for which we processed your Personal Data.
Data sharing and transferring outside the European Union
Cedigaz does not transfer your personal data outside the European Union. We do not share your personal data with other companies for business purposes.
Nevertheless, your data may be transmitted to our technical service providers acting on our behalf and our instructions.
How to contact us
Should you have any questions about this privacy statement or how we process your Personal Data or if you like to exercise your rights, please contact us at email@example.com
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
This website can send emails through the automated sending service. This service allows us to track opens and clicks on our emails. We use this information to improve the content of our newsletters.
No identifiable information is otherwise tracked outside this website except for the email address.
Data Collected to Manage Your Membership
At checkout, we will collect your name, email address, username, and password. This information is used to setup your account for our site. If you are redirected to an offsite payment gateway to complete your payment, we may store this information in a temporary session variable to setup your account when you return to our site.
At checkout, we may also collect your billing address and phone number. This information is used to confirm your credit card. The billing address and phone number are saved by our site to prepopulate the checkout form for future purchases and so we can get in touch with you if needed to discuss your order.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
How we protect your data
Our site is secured via HTTPS protocol.
We observe good practices in security measures regarding the storage and access to the information that you have transmitted to us.