Oil and Gas Majors in India: Co-creating the Gas and LNG Market
The entry of big players into the downstream gas market, in partnerships with strong Indian partners, offers a key leverage to the Indian vision to realise a gas market-based economy. They can deliver competitive and affordable LNG supplies and accelerate gas infrastructure build out, thus solving two key bottlenecks on the Indian gas market. Energy majors will facilitate and accelerate gas market growth and enlarge the gas market with innovative solutions adapted to Indian conditions. A larger gas sector augurs well with Indian economy as well as for the environment and is a win-win situation for all stakeholders.While the COVID-19 crisis has introduced an additional uncertainty to natural gas demand growth, the Indian gas market fundamentals are robust and long-term growth propects remain strong.
IRAN NATURAL GAS
Iran has one of the largest proven natural gas reserves in the world, hosts about 17% of the world’s proven natural gas reserves. Iran is also the world’s third–largest dry natural gas producer after the United States and Russia.
This report Dr Sara Vakhshouri founder and president of SVB Energy International and renown specialist of the Iranian energy sector provide an update of Iranian Gas Chain under US sanctionsContents:
- Historical background
- Gas reserves & Exploration
- Development & Production
- Gas Refining & Production at Refineries
- Natural Gas Consumption, Import & Export
- Underground Gas Storage
- Gas Condensate Production
- Implication of US sanctions
Underground Gas Storage in the World - 2019 Status
- At the end 2018, there were 662 underground gas storage (UGS) facilities in operation in the world. The global working gas capacity reached 421 bcm
- North America concentrates more than two thirds of the sites and accounts for almost 40% of global working gas capacity and half of global deliverability, the top five countries (United States, Russia, Ukraine, Canada and Germany) account for 70% of the worldwide capacities
- Storage in depleted fields dominate with 79% of global working gas volumes, but storage in salt caverns now accounts for 26% of global deliverability
- In 2018, the growth in gas storage capacity contrasted with the trends observed since 2015
- At worldwide level, there are 102 identified projects at different stages of planning
- UGS development activity is dominated by China, which alone accounts for almost half of the 37 bcm of working gas capacity under construction
A NEW ERA FOR CCUS DRIVEN BY CONTRASTED POLICIES AND BUSINESS MODELS: US AND EUROPEAN APPROACHES
Following a period of low activity and weakening interest in recent years, CCUS is back into the limelight, especially in the US and in Europe, in the wake of the Paris agreement, boosted by a growing interest in hydrogen, rising carbon prices, new supporting policies and new business models.
This report provides an update on CCUS globally with a focus on Europe and the US, the two leading areas for this technology.Contents:
- Introduction: CCUS is back on policy makers’ agenda
- Growing policy attention and support for CCUS
- Global status of CCUS
- Barriers, challenges and required policies
- United States: Growing carbon capture & CO2-EOR industry
- Renewed interest and policy support in Europe
THE IMPACT OF NEW MARINE EMISSIONS REGULATIONS ON THE LNG MARKET
- What are the IMO emissions standards coming into force in 2020 and where do they apply?
- What are the possible options for ship owners?
- What are the opportunities for the LNG market?
- Current state of play – how is the industry planning for the 2020 regulations?
BLUE SKIES AND NATURAL GAS IN CHINA
Underground Gas Storage in the World - 2018 Status
The Future of Natural Gas in China and India - Critical Drivers and Challenges
Catching Cold or Catching Fire? Current state and growth prospects for small-scale LNG
Algeria's potential and challenges, striking the right balance
South Korea's phase-out of nuclear and coal: what does it mean for the LNG market?
How will LNG support Kuwait's energy transition?
Ten major trends in the European gas market
India's vision to a gas-based economy, drivers and challenges
The rise in coal prices: Beijing policy drives EU coal-to-gas switching
Overview of Underground Gas Storage in the World 2017–Status
Does LNG have a long-term future in the United Arab Emirates?
Post COP21 - What does the future hold for gas in Southeast Asia?
Post-Sanction Iranian Natural Gas Production and Export Potential: Challenges and Opportunities
Is China's Golden Agen Of Gas Over Before It Began?
A lot of hot air? To what extent could gas lose ground in the heating market in Europe
Subsidy – blessing or curse? An Assessment of Impact of Gas Price Subsidies on Gas Markets and Consumers
U.S. Natural Gas Update and Outlook
Russian Gas Market: Entering New Era
Waiting for the Next Train? An Assessment of the Emerging Canadian LNG Industry
Japan's New Energy Policy - In search for stable and competitive energy supply
|Package||Price (excl tax)||Add to cart|
|Base - Company||4680 €||Select|
|Standard - Company||6540 €||Select|
|Standard - Group||9250 €||Select|
|Premium LNG - Company||10570 €||Select|
|Premium LNG - Group||13280 €||Select|