Global biomethane market: Green Gas Goes Global
This report provides a detailed analysis of the booming biomethane market as governments around the world increasingly recognize the many benefits of renewable natural gas.
Since 2010, world biomethane production has increased exponentially, reaching three billion cubic meters in 2017 and there will soon be more than 1,000 biomethane production plants operating in thirty-four countries, up from 720 at year-end 2017.
For many years a European phenomenon, Green Gas is Going Global.
The report contains three parts:
- An overview of global biomethane production and markets, biogas upgrading plants, key drivers and future trends (region by region)
- Country reviews for forty countries in Europe, North America, Asia, Central & South America and Africa
- In-depth case studies on key developed and emerging biomethane markets, e.g. U.S., Canada, Brazil, Germany, France, China and India.
It complements the CEDIGAZ Global Biomethane Database
THE IMPACT OF NEW MARINE EMISSIONS REGULATIONS ON THE LNG MARKET
- What are the IMO emissions standards coming into force in 2020 and where do they apply?
- What are the possible options for ship owners?
- What are the opportunities for the LNG market?
- Current state of play – how is the industry planning for the 2020 regulations?